Business and Govt Don't Like Your Wages and Benefits

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way that the lazy have found a way through life as the loudest voice makes me sick. If only the silent majority stood up to these whining dead beats of society looking for a soap box to unite the laziness in all humanity. The world including your employer and the government owes you nothing. No free rides. What they should do is drug test all of the welfare and EI insurance recipients to ensure that our tax dollars don't go towards drugs for oxygen thieves. I wish we could trade hard working human beings from other countries that are dreaming to contribute to the society in our country for the low life druggies with their hands out. Unions are afraid that they have slowly become a noose around the working class's neck. They are a few years away from extinction. Canada should blame the unions for the major failures in our schools and hospitals and manufacturing industries. There is no reason that a person pushing a broom should be making 200k/ year. That's why the oilfield is so cyclical. You can guarantee that all those protesters in Quebec are of union descent.

Buddy, you nailed that chit to the wall - well said, sir.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what ever happened to working hard to work our way up the pay scale in order to reward ourselves with the finest things in lives. Like several have said there are no free rides and if we dont like the pay scale/future prospects with our employer then move on.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way that the lazy have found a way through life as the loudest voice makes me sick. If only the silent majority stood up to these whining dead beats of society looking for a soap box to unite the laziness in all humanity. The world including your employer and the government owes you nothing. No free rides. What they should do is drug test all of the welfare and EI insurance recipients to ensure that our tax dollars don't go towards drugs for oxygen thieves. I wish we could trade hard working human beings from other countries that are dreaming to contribute to the society in our country for the low life druggies with their hands out. Unions are afraid that they have slowly become a noose around the working class's neck. They are a few years away from extinction. Canada should blame the unions for the major failures in our schools and hospitals and manufacturing industries. There is no reason that a person pushing a broom should be making 200k/ year. That's why the oilfield is so cyclical. You can guarantee that all those protesters in Quebec are of union descent.

Where are all these 200k/year broom pushing jobs? Oh right, they're in the patch.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Written like a true union supporting "publication".

And the problem with that is?

With all the crying going on over this story I posted, one would almost think it was written about many of you posting here, LOL!

Last edited:

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do realize as unemployment and pensions go down so will taxes. As taxes and wages go down so will the price of goods and services. Basically what has been done is getting rid of inflation.

In your dreams. If you think for one second any govt or business will ever lower anything, I got a piece of land for sale just for you.

Top Bottom