Burnt Sled?

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My sled lit on fire here 2 yrs ago, but was able to put out. Alittle wiring an some side plastic and back in bussness, this is why i am pickin on Kyle. He was always the one that said i should have let it burn lol

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 53

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really bites. It would so suck to have happen. The hubby had a little fire right after he built his PolCat 1000, melted the brake line, which helped increase it, but he managed to get it out. Rode to where we were with no brakes, we headed up, he headed back to the truck, into town for a new brake line, and was back on the hill within 3 hours, where he managed to roll it and further wreck stuff. Yes, he is a dangerous man.

Those pictures are just painful to look at. I wonder if warranty will cover that???

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Its not the starter that tries to engage when its in full flame. Its the engine "dieseling" from the heat in the cylinders. My outlander 800 tried to start itself when there wasn't even a battery left to give it power. :beer:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to bad i guess hope i dont screwed over to bad by insureance

My cousin has some pictures of your sled in full flames, I can have them sent to you if you PM me your home Email address. On a totally seperate issue he saw a guy go over the top by the cabin at Climina and DOWN THE CLIFF ON THE OTHER SIDE after dooin some doobies. How does ch!t ever happen eh???:eek: His group then went and helped the stoner out, only the dumb ones live:confused: Some pictures even I will not post, that would be the doobie use!

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple more. Poor Kyle. Good thing he brought up a backup sled to ride.

Pretty sure he's secretly going to buy a Cat w/ the insurance from this one. lol

BTW - Note the Absolute Power? Maybe a bit too much power! haha

maybe absolute power will buy back that turbo kit and sell to another doo rider, Telling them it "BURNS UP THE HILLS":rolling: .

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got one of it burning, this was clemina at km 2 but i think this was a yamaha

Attachments

• IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 45

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My cousin has some pictures of your sled in full flames, I can have them sent to you if you PM me your home Email address. On a totally seperate issue he saw a guy go over the top by the cabin at Climina and DOWN THE CLIFF ON THE OTHER SIDE after dooin some doobies. How does ch!t ever happen eh???:eek: His group then went and helped the stoner out, only the dumb ones live:confused: Some pictures even I will not post, that would be the doobie use!

The guy you are talking about that went over, was he the guy on the 144 doo?

If so yes one very lucky dude. We saw the tracks from far away and could not finger out what happened till we went over and saw that group

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy you are talking about that went over, was he the guy on the 144 doo?

If so yes one very lucky dude. We saw the tracks from far away and could not finger out what happened till we went over and saw that group

I wasn't there and he definatly was'nt part of my cousin's group so not sure.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with insurance Kyle, I know the kind of investment these turbos are, so hope all works out. Had a good time with you guys at the Lodge.
Cats always land on there feet and never catch fire just thought you ought
to know that(LOL). Send me a pm when you head up again, will have to get togeather for a :beer:

snowtractor

Reaction score
I should find out on monday on what insurnce is going to say i hope its going to be good not sure if i will make it up again this year

Top Bottom