Burnt RZR on deck in Edson

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was passing through Edson this afternoon and saw a burnt SXS on a deck with a sign on in and could not read it. It was out front of Polaris dealer and it said something about it only being a few hours old and that was what it looked like. Anyone know the story?

warnniklz

Reaction score
From what I understand from a pretty reliable source... is the guy took it out riding without insurance and it caught on fire while riding.

I guess he must be upset that it's not covered under warranty. I wonder if it's actually been looked over and a claim submitted for warranty. With the dealership being new and small during trying times, I'd bet both my nuts they'd probably try(or will try if they haven't) tried to help the person out. I think there's more to the story than what the sign says... but that's just me talkin...

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I understand from a pretty reliable source... is the guy took it out riding without insurance and it caught on fire while riding.

I guess he must be upset that it's not covered under warranty. I wonder if it's actually been looked over and a claim submitted for warranty. With the dealership being new and small during trying times, I'd bet both my nuts they'd probably try(or will try if they haven't) tried to help the person out. I think there's more to the story than what the sign says... but that's just me talkin...

just put insurance on mine today PHEW!!!! I have heard of a few 800/900's catching fire and i there seems to be different causes but the concessis is to keep the heatshields on and keep the machine clean old grass/chaff mud pack can catch on fire around the pipe.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow, that is confident,most people only bet the left one.....lol

Top Bottom