Bully dog delete tuner

skidoo6100

Reaction score
I recently deleted my 12 F350 with the bully dog delete tuner. I also deleted the egr. I tried using a factory dpf sensor to read egt's at the manifold but this tuner will not read factory sensors.
What's the solution? I'd hate to add a pillar gauge, plus the tuner can't backdown if it gets too hot.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I recently deleted my 12 F350 with the bully dog delete tuner. I also deleted the egr. I tried using a factory dpf sensor to read egt's at the manifold but this tuner will not read factory sensors.
What's the solution? I'd hate to add a pillar gauge, plus the tuner can't backdown if it gets too hot.
which bullydog tuner do you have? you can get the bullydog universal egt kit...

skidoo6100

Reaction score
The new bully dog tuner...off the top of my head part # 40428. Will bully dogs pyro fit a plate designed for a factory sensor?

skidoo6100

Reaction score
Thanks Ric...you the man.

Should have just brought it to you and been done. Move your shop to Stony Plain please.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't the pyro's in the exhaust only? So when deleted they are removed? I didn't think there was a stock Pyro pre-turbo on the 6.7 PSD? At least when I deleted my 14 with the H&S I lost all pyro functionality.

skidoo6100

Reaction score
Yes there is 3 or 4 pyros in the dpf. There is also one in the stock egr. My sinister egr delete has a bung in the exhaust block off plate to install a pre turbo pyro.

Top Bottom