Bully Dog 40420 tuner on ford 6.4

GPsnownut

Reaction score
Has any one been using this tuner on there 2008 6.4 without doing any of the deletes and getting better fuel milage, performance? I'm going to try one out
and don't want to do the deletes right away, as still have couple years warranty left.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
save your money you will get better mileage for 10000km but the only way to make hp is to burn fuel and soon all that extra fuel and soot will clog up the dpf, you will regen more and with that down comes your mileage
I've tried a couple of dpf on tuners before i deleted my 08, they gave you more power but after 30000kms i needed a new dpf it would regen every 100 kms when pulling and 350kms when empty.
if you don't want to lose your waranty id say wait till its up also the off the shelf tuners ie super chips, edge, bulldog, predator, are very easy for ford to trace if you ever have a issue. the custom tuners spartan and h&s are almost impossible for the tech to find as they cya very well in the computer I had my 08 into ford a few times after returning it to stock with the spartan and the techs never said a word,
when i bought my 10 i waited till 3000 kms changed the oil and did all the deletes, haven't had one issue, or hiccup the truck runs like a dream at 79000km now

GPsnownut

Reaction score
Thanks for info, will leave it stock for now, my mileage is not actually that bad compared to some I've been reading about.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will keep you updated gpsnownut i bought all the banks stuff for my 09 superduty i will tell u how it goes got the cold air intake banks dual exhaust the iq moniter the speed brake and the six guns tunner

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah u bet i got it for my trips to kelowna pulling the race trailer u should read up on it pretty cool idea works with the turbo vains and the tranny i will do an update when it gets installed

Top Bottom