Bulletproof

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 4200kms on my '05 700 Kingquad with 0 problems. I run thru all kinds of quad killing terrain at work; and this thing is awesome. The fuel injection rocks too; I'll never own another carbed quad. Anyone lookin for a fast, reliable quad should give these quads a good look.:cool:

04doo

Reaction score
Lt 500 2004

I have a 04 LT 500 4x4 5 speed with 26 x 10 x 10 tires all the way around c/w a fmc pipe jet & a k&n air cleaner this thing is loud but it this rocks the 700 king with 27'' tires with a clutch kit has a hard time getting buy me the are very good in the mud my wife has a 700 king it works good but the diff beteen a 5 speed & a auto it is two diff bikes

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about the getting a qaud and was looking at the Kingquad. Have you had to do any upgrades at all or is it pretty much ready to go right from stock? I am just starting to get into quads so do not know alot about them yet. On a side note what do you do that you are quadding into work? (if you don't mind me asking).

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I added to my Kingquad was a VipAir color matched windshield kit, and 26" Mud Bugs.:cool: I wouldn't buy any quad on the market without upgrading the tires; all the factory tires are junk. I am a gas plant/field operator;95% of the wells in our field are quad access only from April-December;:eek: 4 of us run Kindquads, and the 5th operator has an 800 CanAm.:)

Vandodger

Reaction score
My KingQuad isnt exactly as shown. I run 26" Maxxis 'Zillas on ITP Type 7 rims, an HMF Penland Pro slip on, a Dynojet PowerCommander, and a K&N airfilter. this thing can definately hold its own against bombi's and Brutes

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I added to my Kingquad was a VipAir color matched windshield kit, and 26" Mud Bugs.:cool: I wouldn't buy any quad on the market without upgrading the tires; all the factory tires are junk. I am a gas plant/field operator;95% of the wells in our field are quad access only from April-December;:eek: 4 of us run Kindquads, and the 5th operator has an 800 CanAm.:)

Is his name Chris by chance??? Who do you work for, Conoco, Encana, etc???

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
What kind of fuel economy you guys gettin w your KQ's. I been hearing reports of my cust. getting 140km-160km on 1 full tank(17.6L) We sell alot of 750's w 26's. Go any higher tire and you will need a clutch kit. Your best first upgrade should be tires, just like Shredder said. The stockers are F$#@&% junk. If you do choose a KQ750, you will not be let down.:Cool9::kickass::beerchug:

Top Bottom