bulldog sled decks. r they still around

bradtothebone

Reaction score
All. looking for some input on bulldog decks. seems kinda sketchy as I have contacted a substantial amount of the dealers from the Alberta contact list as well as a few from sask. all indicate more or less the same that they no linger deal with the decks from bulldog. Some have implied good luck with communications so it seems rather odd that all the ones and were talking at least 10 have said the same.

Comments please.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give them a call directly. I bought one a few years back and called them directly. They took my cc number over the phone and shipped it to me. Best deck I ever owned.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i've got one, good quality. Actually have had two. All aluminum. Nothing bad to say about them. Have both re-wired both and installed better LED's on them as they were both used decks. Except they don't fit perfectly in a dodge!!!

bradtothebone

Reaction score
I have contacted nearly everyone one on their web site, as well as phoned numerous times leaving my number. too sketchy for me. I'll buy something else.

summitkid600

Reaction score
Yeah i've got one, good quality. Actually have had two. All aluminum. Nothing bad to say about them. Have both re-wired both and installed better LED's on them as they were both used decks. Except they don't fit perfectly in a dodge!!!

What do you have to do to get them to fit in a dodge? Or is it the Mega cabs that have trouble

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you have to do to get them to fit in a dodge? Or is it the Mega cabs that have trouble

I had one worked out good for me , it did start to get a few cracks towards the back in the frame that's all . I had it in a mega cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to order some tiedowns from them , called a few dealers and no stock , called bulldog themselves and nor answer, no reply to my voicemail

wouldnt buy from a company so hard to contact

Top Bottom