Bugs off RV?

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you guys using to get bugs off the front of your Rv? I pulled it late at night and the bugs were like rain! I pressure washed the thickest area and tried scrubing with soapy water but just won"t come clean.:confused:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you guys using to get bugs off the front of your Rv? I pulled it late at night and the bugs were like rain! I pressure washed the thickest area and tried scrubing with soapy water but just won"t come clean.:confused:

I mix spray 9 with the water and a soft brush....

If you get someone else to do it while you drink beer,,even better:d:beer:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to use Spray 9 on our work trucks til it screwed up the headlights and light bars so be carefull on some types of plastics

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not avon bubble bath, hate to see what it does to your skin in the tub!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I use spray nine quick scrub and wash it off it will eat all the color off decals....ask moonbuggy his red and navy blue decals are now pink and baby blue across the front of his trailer

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this helps but try a strong mix of "Simple Green" it's always worked on the stuff i've tried it on !!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I will need to try all of the above when I get home.Got half the bugs in Saskatchewan on the front of the truck/trailer right now and I need to drive aaaaaall the way across Sask again next week!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wash it more than once every three years,mine gets done every trip and siding soap(for pressure washers) and a brush works fine,8 bucks a gallon at home depot,works good on my house as well!
catmando!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wash it more than once every three years,mine gets done every trip and siding soap(for pressure washers) and a brush works fine,8 bucks a gallon at home depot,works good on my house as well!
catmando!

I here ya Catmando. get on it quick and no worries. Thanks to all others for their input. Some valuable info on this thread.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just before going somewhere with mine i spray the front with PAM when I get back hose it off bugs come off easy.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Just before going somewhere with mine i spray the front with PAM when I get back hose it off bugs come off easy.

Really??? I tried that once on a trip to Sask on the front of my white dakota well the heat of the sun baked on the pam and left and yellow stain to only thing that would take it off was a rag dipped in gas

Top Bottom