Bugaboos

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tellin, was up there yesturday. I would say snow pack is way down from previous years i have been in there. rocks everywhere. dropped of the back end of rockie point and still no snow. seems like that snow storm we had a week ago didnt make it across the valley.

kosstro

Reaction score
I was up there today, snow was ok, 1 foot of powder in open, more in trees. There's still tons of rocks everywhere, avy debris everywhere, huge dangerous cornices everywhere. It could definitely use more snow, and stability.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've had more than the usual snow, but the freaking wind has scoured the alpine.

There is still open crevassess on the Catamount, been a couple sleds dropped in them lately. This will give the non sledders more amo against allowing sleds access to the glacier in the future. :(

Thanks for the info, I was thinking of heading in there this weekend. Onto the next option:d

vic

Reaction score
We've had more than the usual snow, but the freaking wind has scoured the alpine.

There is still open crevassess on the Catamount, been a couple sleds dropped in them lately. This will give the non sledders more amo against allowing sleds access to the glacier in the future. :(

Thanks for the info, I was thinking of heading in there this weekend. Onto the next option:d
Is the Catamount Glacier open or closed to sledders?Sign and map in parking lot but can"t remember,been awhile.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it will also give them more ammo to try and shut the whole area down. Why can't people stop being so fuggin' stupid!

CATAMOUNT AND NORTHSTAR GLACIERS CLOSED TO SLEDDING!!!!

READ THE BLOODY SIGN!!!!!!

Top Bottom