brute force 750 or outlander 1k or outlander 650 or outlander 800 outlander

rozzy

Reaction score
That 650 xmr would be pretty cool if they would have put the 800 in it in the old chassis. Old chassis had its problems but nothing like these g2 Can Ams. You may wrench on a brute after you have beat the crap out of it but you can do it yourself or wait weeks on end for you Can am at the dealer. Just going off what we see around here. Dealer is a big part of it. G2 chassis frames have quirks that dealers lie about, suspension bushings and wiring gremlins. I guess if they eventually get them fixxed they would be ok. Grizzly is reliable but lacks in other depts. Will not comment on cat and popo

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at the 650 XMR.....Sweet bike priced right and will go EVERYWHERE the 800/1000 s go.....For an 11000$ bike this thing is the best deal by a mile out there.......They will sell a ton of these,i would bet.... Like it better than the goofy air ride XMR 1000.IMO

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my Brute and haven't had any issues with it that aren't caused by rider abuse(or being under water, upsidedown for 5 hours). Mine with normal sized tires will beat an 800 can am off the line but after 50-60kph the can am will leave me in the dust (This does not include the renegade which I can stay even with but only right off the line). I also have an cv-tech clutch, pipe and dyno tune but with all my mods I am still below the price of a can am set up for mudding, and I have no reason to go 80kph+ on the trails.

That being said my next quad will most likely be a Can am as well.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 CanAm Renegade 800 XXC and it's the best quad I've owned and I've pretty much owned one of everything at one time or another. The ride is amazing eats up whatever ya throw at it

Sent from my Note2

Top Bottom