Brule Trip Sept 23-26

sickcat05

Reaction score
no worries guys got the truck its good to go leaving edmonton around 4 friday!!! Give me a text guys 780 265 2369 then we can all meet up

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has not arrived...I repeat the chicken is not in the pot! So ya, im getting a little stressed out here! but my wife say's i can ride her raptor 350:rolleyes: (Id rather ride a unicycle naked) so that wont be happening.

Last edited:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride the Raptor if needed as long as you get to come out. Maybe I could let you take mine for a rip as long as it comes back the same way it left. As for the unicyle I think you would need a paddle tire and take a few steroids. Ha! Ha! Ha! Get some nitrous from KFXDREAMRIPPER and it will fly.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will boys i will be there for sure i dont have my motor yet but on the way down i'll get it from Mot's IF THEY HAVE IT READY and pot it back to getter in the trailer lol but if not i'm going it's going to be the best one of the year!!! if mine is not ready i'll beat you all on looney rod raptor hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have 08 ltr 474, Modquad intake K&N/ weisco 11:7:1 piston/ 98mm big bore/ +2 ex valves p&p by Williams ATV Perf/ hot cam intake/ pcV autotune i dont know how to do that

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to settings, at the top left of page. then halfway down on the right side of the page hit edit signature, Voila!

Why bother yours is only stocker!!! hahaahhahaha:cool:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i know but i had to put something there lol it didn't work i save it and it steel didn't work

Last edited:

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you could put ... The fox shocks, +4 Swinger, Some crazy chain i forget off what! the FCI intake, The 12000 pounds of Nitrous, the custom paint, those sweet rims, Looney rod Magic. oh i could go on and on hahaha.... but its just stock:) hmm i wonder why i feel like im on a moped lol!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha that's right!!!! She's stock, just making sir you new that.... Me and looney Rod don't need to do all that motor work like everyone to prove that we are the best lol the stuff your talking about is just for looks thats all....

sickcat05

Reaction score
welll the day has come all packed up and ready to head out!!!give me a text when you guys get there 780 265 2369 not sure where camps being set up but we are hoping to get thye nice open clearing
see you guys on the sand :beer:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[h=1]flying frenchman the weather is not looking good for the weekend i have had lost of people write me wanting to go this up coming weekend but i don't think the weather is going to be nice to us!!! and it is starting to get COLD!!!! [/h]

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you guys planning a secret trip huh?! Well that's ok, I see how it is now. I'll just go play on the other side of the hill!

Top Bottom