Brule Trip Sept 23-26

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i get my motor back together im there, lefty tighty, righty loosey... or sumpin like that.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Marc and Pat, they're in! Plus the sandwich makers are coming too.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two more guys are in, a banshee and a tractor... he'll carry the refreshments haha.
My heads supposed to be shipped back to me next tuesday, so it will be tight but ill have my Machine back and running just in time... Knock on wood.

Last edited:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok!!!!! If the weekend goes great I might come out out on that weekend to play. Getting some well needed stress relief, so I'm gonna ring my quads neck at Brule Sat. Yahhoshiiiiii.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats great to hear, i hope you get er done. because i cant push like you can haha!!... but ill try!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well KFXDREAMRIPPER tune up your quad cause alot of people were talking about your fast quad. Hope you get her running great. A lot of people want bragging rights. As for the rest of you tree climbers we'll all push one another to climb and maybe find some new lines . Really dusty on the weekend and my buddy Rob on his Banshee Really rips up them hills . You want to see a quad that makes a hill look silly watch him. Some day I hope my quad climbs like his.

sickcat05

Reaction score
hey sickcat is down to play heading up the friday after work bringing a crowd of people theres about 15 of us so far
lets make its a gooder everyone!!!:beer:cheers

looneyrod27

Reaction score
Wicked hopefully there will be a crowd. med1ogre is ya dont get it together bring it apart and we can put it together there in the trailer. Bud light is the brand by the way. Hopefully you can make er out frenchy I havent rode with you all summer. We got a few people going to be there from the mac and they boys from BC are gonna be there rippin it up. Should be a wicked trip.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in. 2-3 in my group. Hopefully leaving at 1-2pm on friday, should be there at 8:00 pm if all goes well. Which area is everyone parking at. The same spot in the open field. Hope your all rested up KFX DREAM Ripper cause we'll put you to work in the trees. Looney Rod do you climb trees also, cause the Edmonton Boys like to climb. We'll maybe in between the trees.

sickcat05

Reaction score
hey guys anyone have room for 2 quads truck broke down and is in the shop.... mechanic says it wont be out till mid next week willing to pay for your help
thanks guys

Top Bottom