Bruderhiem sunday aug 30th

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We's a heading out there tomorrow if anyone else wants to join. We's in a couple sxs's. Post up if you wanna join.

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
Sorry I missed it boys. On a positive note, I spent the morning getting the AWD fixed on the rzr. I'll be in for the next one!

Whitey Jr

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440979091.587663.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440979102.167482.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440979114.305890.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440979124.154306.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440979137.625662.jpg

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good ride today...just to reiterate have your "ducks in a row" out there and stay east of the highway,,,,we weren't pulled over but there were a pair of RCMP on red Outlanders crossing the highway as we were leaving....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yar is working. Could not go

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad, Yar would've had fun,...not to mention quite possibly/likely being a bad influence on Ron and Keith making em go in the mud and stuff....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to see you guys had a good ride... and nice to see you love your sxs Keith... nice machine man.... Got to come out with you guys sometime.... this province is too big....

and yeah... the fishcops and rcmp are out everywhere... its all you guys that voted for the NDP that did that.... we have never seen more cops in our riding areas down here then ever before... i been riding since 1995... and only been checked like 3 times untill now... in the last 4 weeks we have met fishcops or rcmp on every trip so far... yes 4 weeks in a row... and this last weekend got checked 3 seperate times in one day at three different places by diferent cops.... they are on a roll now and you better watch out... they are even ticketing mx bikes with out headlights and tail lights... seen 5 of them getting a 287 dollar fine this last weekend for that.. and my buddy got a 87 dollar fine with his bike in the truck after riding... they did nt see him till and hour after he loaded and still charged him cause bike was muddy... lol... he will get off cause they have no proof but its the inconvenience of going to court and seeing the crown...

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wildcat looks sick ...I like ! What's your thoughts Keith ?
obtw .... I have a new spare belt.. Might trade for good whiskey...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wildcat looks sick ...I like ! What's your thoughts Keith ?
obtw .... I have a new spare belt.. Might trade for good whiskey...
Sounds like a plan. I am loving the machine so far. There are a ton of things I still have to do to it but slowly it is getting there. I have to get some longer u bolts so I can put the front bumper back on. When I got home today I added some preload to the suspension. Gives me a little more clearance and a little more for the whoops. The seat belts suck. The rzr design is way better and easy to adjust. The ones in the cat are almost impossible to adjust. Need to get a small windshield for it. Probably do snorkels soon. The stock intakes are pretty low. Headlights, like the Rzr, kick ass. Went for a burn the other night around here. Need to get the beefed curved lower radius arms soon.

But all in all it is a good machine. I am very happy with my purchase.

Top Bottom