Bruderhiem Clean up!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought i would put something on this forum anout the clean up planned on Saturday the 12 of May.There is a lot of dirt bikers out there,likely more than quaders.If you guys and gals value this area we ask you to join in on the clean up that is posted in the snow and mud events thread.A couple hours of your time would be appreciated.
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Might Try And Give You Guys A Hand Too

I'm Gonna Try And Make It Out..... Post A Map, So We Know Where To Go. The Wife Said No More Sleddin' This Year(rats), Because Of The New Dodge Diesel, And New Mustang Convertible, And New Enclosed Trailer Soon(i Hope). But Hey, She Wears The Pants. I Guess I Need Sledbunny Over More With His Skirt........ Ha, Ha..:d

ski-doo

Reaction score
the rcmp there are ridiculouse. thought it would be a good area to ride in but after the $400 worth of tickets its not worth going there.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow

Hey Ric, the snow up top of Luc. is great. I see from my window this am that there was new stuff over nite. Will ride Wed. and let you know. Barry

ski-doo

Reaction score
that road you drive in on to make it to the parking lot your not aloud to be on. i seen about 50 quads on there when i was leaving but if they catch you on it its a $230 ticket. then a $115 for not having an updated plate.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling some stuff dissapeared on this thread!
catmando!

Top Bottom