Brp will dominate 2021-2026

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Times are going to get real ****ty in the oil and gas business so going to leave it another season, see how the work world goes and how these turbo work next year since I haven't even seen one yet.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Times are going to get real ****ty in the oil and gas business so going to leave it another season, see how the work world goes and how these turbo work next year since I haven't even seen one yet.
Did you icksnay Joys sled?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you must be getting a bit of a fleet there lol.
Figure we will look in the fall for what is out there. Wonder how many will run into issues since Trudum shut Canada down and have to renege on a snowcheck

Last edited:

SnowDog

Reaction score
I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger yesterday on a 2021 Summit X Black 850Turbo 165, 3", shot , 2 year warranty, $19,600.00 + GST, not a bad deal I thought ? 20% off accessories when it comes in.

Last edited:

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to snow check until I was told what my 2020 trade-in was worth. Instead I'll attempt to sell it and my 2018 privately and hope I can find one in the fall that someone backs out of. Worst case the 2020 gets one more year and the 850T gets a little more time in the hands of the consumer.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno why guys post what they pay for something. Pretty vague details, especially when there were certain people pit on the diamond list.

SnowDog

Reaction score
I dunno why guys post what they pay for something. Pretty vague details, especially when there were certain people pit on the diamond list.
No, I am not on a diamond list, don't know what that is, just called my local dealer and thats the price they gave me, have bought from them in the past, but not since 2014. Vague details, what else is there to say?

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a good deal considering 20% off of accessories. You have a good dealer by the sounds of it. My dealer was close enough $500 off list no Pdi or freight and 15% accessories - no idea about the diamond list either.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I am not on a diamond list, don't know what that is, just called my local dealer and thats the price they gave me, have bought from them in the past, but not since 2014. Vague details, what else is there to say?

Diamond listed customers get an additional discount of 500, from the price of their snocheck.
I have no idea how some are picked, to me it seems like a lottery.

What I ment from vague was, price could include the 500 discount, the deposit, really dont know.
It like posting trackspeed numbers, they could be good, or made to look good.

Top Bottom