Brp will dominate 2021-2026

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the distance on the hill will only get bigger as BRP builds their sleds lighter and with more power in the year 2026. The Wedge will be inducted into the vintage Snowmobile Hall of Fame where it belongs....

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the distance on the hill will only get bigger as BRP builds their sleds lighter and with more power in the year 2026. The Wedge will be inducted into the vintage Snowmobile Hall of Fame where it belongs....

With a 40 MPH track speed there is no way it can climb higher.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a wedge was so awesome they’d still be making them, and who cares how it climbs. Shute bashing is so 90’s, I bet it sucks in the steep trees. Enjoy your ride, sounds like it’s perfect for your riding style.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a wedge was so awesome they’d still be making them, and who cares how it climbs. Shute bashing is so 90’s, I bet it sucks in the steep trees. Enjoy your ride, sounds like it’s perfect for your riding style.

its the perfect sled for him to let his mullet fly climbing one chute per day and then taking the hood off to let it cool down while he adjusts the Main jet for the increase in temperature from the first case of Lucky Lager to the second case.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its the perfect sled for him to let his mullet fly climbing one chute per day and then taking the hood off to let it cool down while he adjusts the Main jet for the increase in temperature from the first case of Lucky Lager to the second case.
Well I mean it sounds pretty good when you put it that way! Maybe I should get one, I like all those things.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I mean it sounds pretty good when you put it that way! Maybe I should get one, I like all those things.

All of a sudden I feel like I’m missing out on this incredible experience and my life is now incomplete.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Cool down? I bet there is no sled with a bigger cooler than I have.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden I feel like I’m missing out on this incredible experience and my life is now incomplete.

Clubs all around Alberta and BC hold vintage rides where you can run this chit and talk about how cool you and your sled were “back in the glory days”. :cool:

this is where you will find all the wedgies and mullets... LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last day to buy a Doo on Snowcheck. Anyone leaving it to the last minute?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are your dealers saying out there? Doom and gloom with the economy and pandemic or better than expected? Looks like my store will be about the same as last year.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are your dealers saying out there? Doom and gloom with the economy and pandemic or better than expected? Looks like my store will be about the same as last year.

talking to the guys today sounds like all things considered its pretty good but certainly not the explosive result they and skidoo were hoping for with all this Covid and Economic collapse.

Hopefully its good for BRP so they can continue to increase the capabilities on this machine to always be a couple miles ahead of the competition LOL

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I honestly thought it would be a train wreck. Good year and maybe bad year to release new tech. Good as marketshare should stay where it needs but bad timing as dealers could have sold a chit load of them in a strong economy. Timing.....lol

sleded1

Reaction score
added another to the barn this afternoon. I liked the 2020 so much i gave it to my lady and got a snowcheck.
Definatly not the best timing, but.... this too shalll pass...

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealer in Saskatoon said that the Snow-Checks were good just not great,,, great start but a slower finish,,

Top Bottom