BRP Dealers in Edm Area

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I would never buy from martin, nothing but trouble and I agree with the other member, if you don't spend lots,lots $$$$$ they don't look at you. So I went to gibons in 08 and bought 2 sleds, good guys but them to tried to hide rebates from us at first, then this yr bought 09 summit x 154 from riverside and good in sales and well service is good also. It is like everything else in life it is who you know, that is what I think. I do hear lots of good things about the dealer on lac st ann, never anybody having problems there..Thats my 2 cents

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I have had repeated trouble with after sales service from martin from 03 to 07. I have had fantastic above the call service from riverside in all respects contrary to all the other comments I have heard since I bought my 08 last year. I have heard people both praise and poop on both. Personally right now I am pooping on martin and good with riverside.

I have never dealt personally with gibbons or wetaskiwin but it's well known they are both very good - hard to go wrong there. Lots of people talk about how pleased they are with both. I have also heard lots of good things about echo at Alberta beach. All of them involve more drive time if you are living in Edmonton.

With regard to some of the bad stuff with riverside and martin, I have to wonder if this bad stuff was mostly happening in the few years before the division sold. It seamed like back then bombardier were really tight aXXes with their warranty claims and I have to wonder if that translated into poor serviced as precievied by the customers. I can't understand any other reason why so many people with both complain and praise both martin and riverside.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin motorsports is good to deal with...Good service and are usually priced quite a bit cheaper then Martin Equipment if you are looking @ buying new.

08DRAGON

Reaction score
unless Tim From Gibbons motor toys has grown up. Iwouldn't buy from him

Last edited:
Top Bottom