Broken Pro

TC Pro

Reaction score
My 2013 pro is in the shop now for a new drive shaft. Dealer says they put the same shaft in, thinking that's bull, wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket shaft or if this will be an ongoing problem

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to stay with the replacement shaft that poo supplies.... It looks as though they are standing up now with the collar on them!! I looked into and tested the 2012 steel shaft and IMO they do not run true enough for the belt drive system..

TC Pro

Reaction score
Yeah had the clamp installed weather they put it on when it was already broken or wrecked with the clamp I can't say

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah had the clamp installed weather they put it on when it was already broken or wrecked with the clamp I can't say

I don't think a clamp would have saved my original drive shaft either as there was no glue on almost half of the insert!!

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I guess we need some pics of the failure........

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah the clap................................ oh i mean the clamp..................sorry had to. ride with a very nice 2013 pro with no clamp. he makes me carry the rope.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah the clap................................ oh i mean the clamp..................sorry had to. ride with a very nice 2013 pro with no clamp. he makes me carry the rope.

Klamp you mean! :rolleyes:

Sent while not working too hard

Top Bottom