Brohm Ridge yet?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have'nt been up there personally, however I have seen a few vehicles every other day parked just off the highway. Powder Mountain Snow Cats just up the road claims they have 2m in the alpine. Hard to believe...Whistler mountain has about 40-50cm in the alpine.

bones01

Reaction score
i see the web cam is back up looks good. might have to run up there, looks worth it.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did rutherford jan 02-chest deep-we were the first to break up past the cabin since the last system cleared. still rocks to be hit and alders to be wacked but the snow is deep up top. another system of heavy snow forecasted tonight.:beer:

bones01

Reaction score
o sorry, i live in Vancouver and Brohm ridge is in squamish. Black Tusk Snowmobile Club
it a nice little spot to ride in. It's real great if its clear and shark fin isn't track up.

check the web cam during the day. it shows the corner of the cabin and snow depth

Attachments

• 2006_0513Image0002.jpg
    2006_0513Image0002.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 69
  • trip ice 008.jpg
    trip ice 008.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 67

IRC

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the current conditions are above and below the cabin. Want to come over from the Island (no snow here this year), but don't want to waste a trip if there is no snow there either.

Thanks

Jim

450G

Reaction score
I was up there last sunday, rideable but no new snow since.
I unloaded at the hiway and rode up theres a few rocks showing.
Alpine was ok if your dying to ride.

Top Bottom