Brent Lindermann Port Job

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who out there has a Brent Lindermann port job on their M1000? Looking at porting my 09 M1000 next year and would like some feedback from people who have had this done to their sled, and to see if it is worth it or not. On a side note I have heard nothing but good things about Brent, and his quality of work. Just looking for some insight. Thanks

MR MOOSE

Reaction score
Brent ported my 09 1000 this year and re-domed the head, nothing but smiles from me. It works awesome and I havent found a downside yet, do it, you will love it!

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has built my buddies whole families sleds. From turbo's to triples to big twins and they never have an issue ever!! He does amazing work and always helps a guy with questions when you call him!! he is a cat genius!

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is out of the crowsnest pass area his number is 1-403-564-4673 he usually answers more in the morning!

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He does not have a website that I know of but his shop is called Arctic Edge motorsports. There is a vid on you tube.

sigma

Reaction score
Just wondering who out there has a Brent Lindermann port job on their M1000? Looking at porting my 09 M1000 next year and would like some feedback from people who have had this done to their sled, and to see if it is worth it or not. On a side note I have heard nothing but good things about Brent, and his quality of work. Just looking for some insight. Thanks

I have a pair of linderman arctic edge motor sports ported m1000 jugs that i just took off, they work really well you get more mid to top end.
Brent said they make 10 horse my two buddies have linderman ported m1000 & two other buddies have ported m8 they all work good.
I will sell them to you if you want them they are in perfect condition i payed $1000.00 exchange i would like to get $850.00. I'm going with a 2011 M8 Turbo.

Top Bottom