Brazeau rally, when?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
[h=4]2013 Annual Poker Rally: The planned date is September 21st weather permitting. Stay tuned for further information![/h]
Thanks, I don't know why i did not just look on their site,lol Hopefully hubby will have recovered enough from his surgery to go.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be going just for the day though... If anybody is of the same mindset your more than welcome to come with me, I've got room on my trailer. I do however get stuck....lots....and even sometimes tip over. You see On occasion I get side-tracked thinking about spiders and their attempts to communicate with me............

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I'll be going just for the day though... If anybody is of the same mindset your more than welcome to come with me, I've got room on my trailer. I do however get stuck....lots....and even sometimes tip over. You see On occasion I get side-tracked thinking about spiders and their attempts to communicate with me............

You are not getting stuck at this rally, unless there is one little mud hole with your name on it. Pretty dry out there.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Just got home from the rally weekend. Kudos to all the club members who work hard to make and maintain the trails. We had a couple of brand new riders with us and they had a great time. Rode today again for a bit.
Great job. See you again next Sept. Rally

Top Bottom