Brazeau Rally today!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went to the Rally today with a crew today and had a pretty good time,was perfect weather,almost too good as it was really dry out there.Highlight of my day was when Ron showed up at my house this morning in his new rail........laughed my azz off and took apic but had to be quick as he did his best to hide but in something that small he was hooped!(pic 1 )Met a few members out there like QMAO and another one I didnt get there name but was kind enough to take a group shot with my camera,thanks.Them (pic 2) (Us pic 3)
catmando!

Attachments

• P9190001.jpg
    P9190001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 42
  • P9190005.jpg
    P9190005.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 37
  • P9190004.jpg
    P9190004.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 37

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Went to the Rally today with a crew today and had a pretty good time,was perfect weather,almost too good as it was really dry out there.Highlight of my day was when Ron showed up at my house this morning in his new rail........laughed my azz off and took apic but had to be quick as he did his best to hide but in something that small he was hooped!(pic 1 )Met a few members out there like QMAO and another one I didnt get there name but was kind enough to take a group shot with my camera,thanks.Them (pic 2) (Us pic 3)
catmando!

Nice car Ron!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highlight of my day was when Ron showed up at my house this morning in his new rail........
catmando!

Sweet ride Ron, put the stock muffler from the Nytro on it. Should slap twin turbos on it and get some Canadian tire spinner hubcaps, then it'd be Cherry!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nice car Ron!

Hey, its a rental, they had no trucks and its free, Dealer's paying.

We were at the Rally, I will post some pics later. This year they had the rally signed way better, they had signs made. There was not really any mud to slow down the rally, it was quite dusty though. It was alot more organized than previous years, they even had a great concession booth set up with lots of eats.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
:rollinglaugh::Happy6::doh::alol2::alol2:

Hey, its a rental, they had no trucks and its free, Dealer's paying.

We were at the Rally, I will post some pics later. This year they had the rally signed way better, they had signs made. There was not really any mud to slow down the rally, it was quite dusty though. It was alot more organized than previous years, they even had a great concession booth set up with lots of eats.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Whats funnier that rental or that Ford in the shop AGAIN :smiliestirthepot::rollinglaugh::biglaugh::alol2: :rolling::Happy4:.
.:bowdown: :ramsfan_small:

Im one that will tell the facts, I dropped it off Thursday for the 48000 service which is the big one. All the fluids to be changed, and other things. Also had 2 small recalls and the front clicking issue. There was no way for them to look after it all in 1 day. Im not afraid to say my trucks in the shop. Im sure all our trucks go into the shop. Maintence is important. Now getting back to the rally..

Thanks for taken a picure of us!! We had fun at the rally too.
Shelly and Kevin
I see you joined, thanks, that was Lyle, Catmando that took your picture, I was riding the renegade.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron were just buggin ya cause we can,I will vouch for ya buddy,it was warenty and service work.It was seeing you in that car that was funny,Dont feel bad,Perry was driving a old sunfire when his truck went bang.Couldnt catch him with my camera though ! LMAO!
catmando!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ron were just buggin ya cause we can,I will vouch for ya buddy,it was warenty and service work.It was seeing you in that car that was funny,Dont feel bad,Perry was driving a old sunfire when his truck went bang.Couldnt catch him with my camera though ! LMAO!
catmando!

Noticed Ron at the third checkpoint by himself.Said you guys were teasing him too much so he wasn't playing with you no more.:crying3:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a little car like that kinda takes all your COOL away .no machiesmo there.:d

Top Bottom