Brazeau ATV Poker Rally - September 17, 2011

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest in our rally. We have been working very hard getting the trails ready. Lots of cat work and draining water holes etc. We will be ready to go. To answer a few questions, you may definitely ride UTV's on the trail, it is a family friendly ride, we just ask that all riders wear helmets, whether on a quad or a UTV, it is a fair distance from Cold Lake, about 5 hours, but there is plenty of room for random camping and we do have a campsite that we built a few years ago with a huge group fire pit and outhouses no services. There is one hill that some are nervous about, there is someone available at the registration to help you get around it. Please see our website for more information Brazeau ATV Club

UTV friendly you say. Sounds good. See ya there. :)

hedge

Reaction score
How long is the ride? ie. when can I expect to be back to the staging area. I'm trying to figure out if I have time to get back home or stay over.

Sylvanas

Reaction score
we dont have a trailer or we would be camping out but i will be the big guy with the noisey motobishi and my gf will have the big green polaris with the big vampires on it. And fingers crossed i hope the big ruts are fixed i got caught in one flored it and almost did a header into a tree

braz

Reaction score
All fixed.

we dont have a trailer or we would be camping out but i will be the big guy with the noisey motobishi and my gf will have the big green polaris with the big vampires on it. And fingers crossed i hope the big ruts are fixed i got caught in one flored it and almost did a header into a tree

braz

Reaction score
The ride is about 3-4 hours. Some only take two, but I'm not sure they see much. You should be back by about 3, we are wanting all hands back by four so we can start doling out the prizes.
How long is the ride? ie. when can I expect to be back to the staging area. I'm trying to figure out if I have time to get back home or stay over.

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really looking forward to the rally tomorrow. :) Will be a out there before 10am, shooting for 9 am if I get keep the guys on time..

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great rally, had a great time today.. A huge thanks to all the volunteers and the club for putting on a great rally! :)

Lahey99

Reaction score
Had a really great time! I'll deffinately be returning year after.

Coldone

Reaction score
Had a blast out there today guys!! Thanks for organizing doing all that setting up! Spent a good chunk of the time in the mud, no repair bill and lords laughs!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job on the rally guys! I'm eager to see what this rally is like in spring.

Sylvanas

Reaction score
wanted so badly to go blew tire on the trailer about 7km up the sunchild road so by the time called my friend who owns the trailer and got the spare on would have been 1:30 by the time would have gotten there , Sucks didnt make it but glad it was good and people had fun . fingers crossed for next year

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also thanks to the guys for the refreshment down by the pump jack by the river while I waited for the rest of my group :)

snitter

Reaction score
Great rally. Thanks to all the club members and volunteers for all the hard work. Special thanks to the gentleman who helped my buddy fix his tire on the Razor.

Top Bottom