SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2011

All hands back by 4 p.m.

$10 per rider (members)

$20 per rider (non-members)

$5 each additional hand

Lunch available for purchase on site

From Drayton Valley, take Highway 22

to secondary Highway 620 (Lodgepole)

Turn South on RR83 and follow the signs!

Last edited:

snitter

Reaction score
Went on this rally two years ago. If they follow the same trails you will be fine. Great rally to attend. Too bad last years was cancelled.

Yvan

Reaction score
Hi Just wondering if the Sept 11 rally is still on?
If yes, do you have the coordinate for the staging area?
Thanks
Yvan
Brazeau ATV Club

EIGHTH Annual Poker Rally

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2011

All hands back by 4 p.m.

$10 per rider (members)

$20 per rider (non-members)

$5 each additional hand

Lunch available for purchase on site

From Drayton Valley, take Highway 22

to secondary Highway 620 (Lodgepole)

Turn South on RR83 and follow the signs!

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Just wondering if the Sept 11 rally is still on?
If yes, do you have the coordinate for the staging area?
Thanks
Yvan

I thought its sept 17th according to Rons post not the 11th.

snitter

Reaction score
Drayton Valley is just over an hour drive Southwest of Edmonton. I think it takes about another 1/2 hour or so to get to the staging area.

mudbug

Reaction score
This is an awesome rally well worth attending and supporting,The trails are great for novice or family riders and as well for the more experianced. You are able to ride dirt bikes,quads and sidexsides, but please remember to tread lightly so as we can have these trails available for years to come!
So please come out and support the ATV club and enjoy the day with fellow members.......

braz

Reaction score
Thanks for the interest in our rally. We have been working very hard getting the trails ready. Lots of cat work and draining water holes etc. We will be ready to go. To answer a few questions, you may definitely ride UTV's on the trail, it is a family friendly ride, we just ask that all riders wear helmets, whether on a quad or a UTV, it is a fair distance from Cold Lake, about 5 hours, but there is plenty of room for random camping and we do have a campsite that we built a few years ago with a huge group fire pit and outhouses no services. There is one hill that some are nervous about, there is someone available at the registration to help you get around it. Please see our website for more information Brazeau ATV Club

mr_grizz

Reaction score
Last edited:

Lahey99

Reaction score
me and my girlfriend are thinking about heading to this rally from edmonton....we just moved here from grande prairie and dont know a soul here...no one from GP can make it down that weekend so looks like we may be heading out by ourselves to try and meet some new friends i guess! hope to see some of you guys there we are in out mid 20's and LOVE mud! hopefully we can meet some riding buddys in the edmonton area for future rides!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a group on Facebook called Quadding in Alberta/Canada..........anyone's welcome to join............I post as much information about rally's and stuff from here (best site) and Can Am Talk that I can !!! Come aboard !!!!!

Lahey99

Reaction score
just joined your group!:) this run looks like it is going to be a pretty easy ride? like i said my and the misses wont have any recruits to help if things get to tough we will be rding solo on the king haha

braz

Reaction score
Thanks for putting this out there, any way we can get more to come out and make this a sucess is much appreciated
heya all; with the popularity of social networking, i'm hoping to bring in quite a few people via facebook

i've created an 'event' that you can join, and invite your facebook friends (it has a link to this forum for the details

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121754647925713&pending#!/event.php?eid=121754647925713

happy mudding! hope to see you next Sat

-m

Top Bottom