Brass Balls

goldrush51

Reaction score
Go to a track some day...watch some skilled riders, take some notes, then watch this again...More to life than youtube, sorry to burst your bubble...

Ever ridden or owned a sport bike? Or just watched them? I have...

However, if you enjoy watching crap like this, all the power to ya, Im not telling you not to watch it, just dont try and tell us how skilled he is...OR, ask us to join you in your misconceptions.

I have been riding sport bikes for most of my life both on and off the track...And once again I said what he was doing was not the brightest but he was definetly a good rider..
I did not post this on here just came across it on here.....

goldrush51

Reaction score
No exceptional riding there.In my opinion the guy shouldn't be on either the road or track.
Only had one sports bike but have had quite a few cruisers over the years and from what I saw in the video this guy does nothing to promote biking as a whole but only aids in giving it a bad name.His time absolutley seems more important than everyone elses out there.(major idiot).

He is not trying to promote biking???? Relax...Did you run out of little blue pills????

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I didn't run out of little blue pills but only voiced an opinion the same as you are intitled to do.

MUDISFUN

Reaction score
He is not trying to promote biking???? Relax...Did you run out of little blue pills????

Seems like goldrush51 likes to bicker, pretty brasin considering just joining the site. I agree with everyone that thinks this guy is an idiot, picture this goldrush51, your sitting at a red light, some awsome rider like this slams into the back of your car at 100 miles an hour, now what's left of him, is a puddle in your back seat. How would the rest of your day go? My day would not go very good after something like that, in fact I think it would take along time to get over it. There is a time and place for awsome riders to test there skills. Public streets are not one of them!! :nono:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant:I can't believe how many people this guy could of killed for what? Is this guy skilled? Yes! Stupid? Definitely! Will he get caught? I hope so, because if he doesn't he will definitely become a stat sooner or later.:(

Top Bottom