brand new YZF 250 or CRF 250? which is better

wilton6308

Reaction score
looking to buy a 2010 YZF 250 or a fuel injected 2010 CRF 250, would like to know which would be a better bike

440charger

Reaction score
I got an 09 YZ and its a wicket bike, my buddy got a crf, and i wouldn't say that much about it. Its a nice bike, dont get me wrong. But I wouldn't take it over my yamaha.

dglionna

Reaction score
I got an 09 YZ and its a wicket bike, my buddy got a crf, and i wouldn't say that much about it. Its a nice bike, dont get me wrong. But I wouldn't take it over my yamaha.

i agree have an 07 yz250f and new hondas wont touch it on the track. had bad experiences with hondas so id go with the yamaha:)

sleddinfamily

Reaction score
2011 Kawasaki kx250f is a continuos proven winner, but with that said you are asking about Honda and Yamaha. So the 2010 Yz250f is an old design and has had few changes over the years, 2010 Honda Cr250f is fuel injected and highly rated throughout motocross shootouts. The Yamaha has a low end power issue unlike the new fuel injected bikes and does require some mods to increase the performance level.
Without knowing your riding style wether it be track or trail I would personally go with Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki and then Yamaha.This is based on a racers perspective.Our PerformX Junior Motocross Team riders both use Kx250f's and the Cr250f with top results.

wipe out

Reaction score
i"m lookin at gettin a new yamaha too and every one i tlk to says go with yammaha

Top Bottom