Brakes on F-350

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's come to that time where I need to replace the brakes and one rotor. What are you guys replacing them with? Sticking to factory or using another brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went with the cryo-treated Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads, been happy with them. Never went with upgraded calipers, just factory rebuilts, maybe next time I'll upsize the calipers.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get them at Mopac in Edmonton. They have a boxing day sale, I think it's 15% off too.

May as well replace both rotors, and pads. While you are at it get the caliper service kit, it includes grease, boots, and I think clips and guides they will extend your brake life.. I replaced mine on my F250 a couple of times and the powerslot with hawk pads never failed.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys! I'll have to check out this hawk product, and see how much more than factory it will be. Id like a bit more bite out of my brakes over stock.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't recommend using any cheap aftermarket chit, never had any luck. Customers always come back with a pulsation or noise. Run OEM, motorcraft or a more expensive jobber pad don't cheap out on you brakes, especially on a 1ton

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely not cheaping out in my brakes. I replacing my fronts with oem for the time being since Christmas is right around the corner and still haven't started my shopping yet. Im going to upgrade my brake system to the power slot rotors, and a better pad in the spring though. Thanks for the idea guys!

Top Bottom