bragg creek/mclean creek

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode there Saturday. Base was good but ruts from ATV's suck. Good place to get out and test things. Make sure you have insurance and registration or you might get busted.

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any idea where the best place is to download a updated map of trails? are there lots of trails and if so what would you recommend

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't go to far to say, I expect the steeper stuff farther back wont have atv's as they would not make it. Cataract Creek is sleds only and may be another option for you.

• Love
Reactions: JZ1

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stay off the road!!! stay out of the river!! the area is patrolled and they like handing out support alberta papers.

If I was to get stopped what would they be checking for?

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't go to far to say, I expect the steeper stuff farther back wont have atv's as they would not make it. Cataract Creek is sleds only and may be another option for you.

Any suggestions for cataract, best staging area, good trails?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was to get stopped what would they be checking for?

insurance- registration, against the law to be on the main road and just don't get caught in the river, $20,000 fine so i hear. get one of the fluz maps tells you what you need to know. some trails are not for quads etc.

JZ1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back and it was worst riding ever. Bloody quads have ruined every trail out there. Unbelievable how there isn't a single trail out there where those plucking quads are not allowed. The ruts in the trails are brutal and dam near unrideable

Worst time ever. Oh well, live and learn I guess.
Anyone ever been to cateract? Is it true that quads are not allowed out there at anytime of the year.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back and it was worst riding ever. Bloody quads have ruined every trail out there. Unbelievable how there isn't a single trail out there where those ****ing quads are not allowed. The ruts in the trails are brutal and dam near unrideable

Worst time ever. Oh well, live and learn I guess.
Anyone ever been to cateract? Is it true that quads are not allowed out there at anytime of the year.
True no quads allowed. No horses to deal with his time of year either. Sometimes you come around the corner and some idiot is on the trail on cross country skis. Like they don't have the whole Kananaskis to ski!

Top Bottom