Boyle Chump Lake Random camping.

SilverGrizz700

Reaction score
its been years since we have been up in the Boyle/North Buck/Chump area but is there any random camping left near Chump lake or North Buck? There are a about 6 families that were planning on going out that way July 6-8 (after the long weekend) we were hoping to get some random camping in and its easier to watch the kids on the little quads in a random camping area. If we have to go to the campsites we will but does anyone know if there is anything still open near the lakes? It was a nice area in there (when you could get away from the loud mouths) but I hear it was all closed down.. I don't want to get out there and find out there is nothing available in the campsites?

Am I better off trying to find something else? or is there still a few spots to be found out in the area?

MichMak13

Reaction score
We were just there this long weekend! Still lots of free random camping but the spots closest to the lake aren't trailer/fifth wheel friendly (very rutted road getting in). Very busy over the long weekend, but to be expected! Nice riding area, lots of sand and trails, and nice lake to swim in.

greg6608

Reaction score
Any info you can provide on directions from Boyle to random camping would be appreciated? Range Road?

Top Bottom