Boyesen vs. V-Force

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So whats a better buy, Boyesen or V-Force? looking for input on quality, preformance and price $$$. Looking at installing a set on both of my sleds which are only slightly modifyed. Any input is welcome.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
v'ees for the power , boy's for the lack of possible delamination [ rubber seporates from metal ].... i have v'ees and i just keep and eye on them just like the stockers [ which do the same thing ]

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
v'ees for the power , boy's for the lack of possible delamination [ rubber seporates from metal ].... i have v'ees and i just keep and eye on them just like the stockers [ which do the same thing ]

good to know, the only problem with keeping an eye on them in an XP is that there is a bit of work to get them out if you suspect that there is a problem. thanks for the info. Was the preformace gains noticable one you installed the V-Force reeds?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had them both unfortually there were in two different machine so it hard to do a conparsion the boyeson were put into my 700 Wildcat work very well and put vforce into my 800MXZ holycrap big difference over stock and no problem with them have about 3000 k.m since they were installed

IRC

Reaction score
I ran the Boyeson's in my 2004 800 vertical escape with the full Boyeson reed cage. Provided a noticeable increase in power and throttle response. I got three years and about 50 rides out of them without any reliability issues. I would use them again without hesitation.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran Boyesens in a 800 vertical escape, worked good no issues. Currently have v force in my 08 m1000. Again no issues. Next sleds will have v force, I prefer them slightly.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have them both as well. Boyesen's in an 02 summit 800, didn't notice much of a difference. V-force in an 05 rev 800 and they really woke my machine up. i did have the v'ees crack on me after 3 seasons but i didn't have a spacer and the boots were being stretched.

sledder325

Reaction score
i am pretty sure v-force should be used on the 07 and older revs while the boysen should be used for the 08 xp and newer revs

Top Bottom