Boycotting Chinese goods...

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus, I thought the thread title was "boycott Chinese food" got a cold sweat, in time where takeout is considered an essential service .....................................

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Trump does to Tesla after handing them 3.5 billion in cash then off to china they went to produce cars.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9464910F-D7B6-4B2F-88B0-6647DFF54A3B.png

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X^^^^^2
Look at whatever you are typing on.

Exactly...I’m sure this IPhone is made in China. Next one might be a Samsung...assuming they are made in South Korea. Any phones made in America anymore?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly...I’m sure this IPhone is made in China. Next one might be a Samsung...assuming they are made in South Korea. Any phones made in America anymore?
I see the odd one still, big box like thing with windows and the thing you put your face to has a steel cord. Remember them.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,,, today I will try to find something that is not made in China...

I'm not off to a very good start since my smart phone came from there,,, lol

Ok,,, change of plan,,, I'll find something made in Canada....

Oh Boy,,, now that's going to be challenging...

Maybe the old saying is true...

It's not China's fault for becoming the suppier of cheap goods for the worlds popultion,,, its the worlds population that wants cheap goods...

Thats how it works out,,, close the boarders and watch the costs of goods sky rocket,,, did you know that there is no replacment for cheap goods since there is no supply chain to make things,,, no machines or man power to work for a dollar a day... Ha...

Lol

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes,Or most times it’s cheaper to buy a Canada product.....from another country so everyone is at fault here and greedy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,,, today I will try to find something that is not made in China...

I'm not off to a very good start since my smart phone came from there,,, lol

Ok,,, change of plan,,, I'll find something made in Canada....

Oh Boy,,, now that's going to be challenging...

Maybe the old saying is true...

It's not China's fault for becoming the suppier of cheap goods for the worlds popultion,,, its the worlds population that wants cheap goods...

Thats how it works out,,, close the boarders and watch the costs of goods sky rocket,,, did you know that there is no replacment for cheap goods since there is no supply chain to make things,,, no machines or man power to work for a dollar a day... Ha...

Lol

true lem, people are not using there head, saving a few cents, buying china made, while losing Canadian jobs to save a few cents is beyond me.

well i have seen people wishing others dead, over a roll of TP, stupidity is rampant.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true lem, people are not using there head, saving a few cents, buying china made, while losing Canadian jobs to save a few cents is beyond me.

Isn’t this what Trump has been trying to correct ever since he came into office..?!

and yet... so many Canadians are on the “Hate Trump” bandwagon. I personally don’t care to listen to the guy talk, but sure wish we had someone in Canada sticking up for us. (The American elite influence over Canada is embarrassing)

The next election in Canada is going to be scary.... the number of people in this country that think our PM is doing a bang up job is astonishing. We need a better platform to express our position than what most S&M’ers are typically use to....

Any ideas?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember them but I haven't any in quite some time
I seen two in Panama and for some reason we have one in castlegar in front of the plumbing store. Not sure if it works. My kids are like wtf is that for lol.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was asking around for a pay phone the other day when cell phone crapped out, it was amazing how many people didn’t realize they were all gone.Including myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom