Bowcycle Snow check

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True but theres a lot of people out there who don't know any better or don't shop around.

well with the good ol internet I would say its the buyers responsability to do their homework,, Bow is a business so they are looking for profit dont blame them blame yourself if you over pay.. but the sad part is after you PAY at BOW the service doesnt exist

now I am NO fan of Bow cycle so dont get me wrong lol

check MR R's or Bowridge IMO

good luck

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will see if i can make it simple for everyone. The 14800 was for the 163 black/black x. The 14800 was ALSO INCLUDING GST AND 200 DOCUMENTATION FEE. IT WAS NOT 14800 PLUS TAX. It was 14800 out the door price.

They are selling the sleds at the MSRP plus $200 doc fee plus tax. No freight or pdi charge.

See simple. Right?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't Maxwell lay down the law on these damn snowcheck price threads? Follow the law or you are wasting everyone's time, even your own.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will see if i can make it simple for everyone. The 14800 was for the 163 black/black x. The 14800 was ALSO INCLUDING GST AND 200 DOCUMENTATION FEE. IT WAS NOT 14800 PLUS TAX. It was 14800 out the door price.

They are selling the sleds at the MSRP plus $200 doc fee plus tax. No freight or pdi charge.

See simple. Right?

why thank you....

so just full pop and then some.... good on em.....

now at the end of the day there is only so much mark up so hard to get too crazy on price but every bit helps....

the loyalty and demo credit are great as well... I need to get on the demo tour next year for the credit someone sign me up please :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why thank you....

so just full pop and then some.... good on em.....

now at the end of the day there is only so much mark up so hard to get too crazy on price but every bit helps....

the loyalty and demo credit are great as well... I need to get on the demo tour next year for the credit someone sign me up please :)

Hmmmm.........I think someone tried to. Lol.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.........I think someone tried to. Lol.

lol little bit last minute.... but thank you... Im out for 2014 but schedule me in for a 2015 is what Im saying... put me on the list now lol with camp Kuster pls pls

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

See simple. Right?
What is a doc fee?? kinda stinky

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First they add $200 to your bill on top of what you agreed to pay for an item. Then they need to put some text to grease up the screw job, and "doc fee" was the greasiest they could think of.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got quoted over the internet from bow cycle for a summit x at 13500 after I went on the Ski Doo website built my sled and asked to be contacted. Later that week I went into Bow Cycle and for the same summit x sled they quoted me $14800 + Freight + PDI + GST and told me that the price also included a $500discount. F"m I went someplace else and decided to purchase a Freeride 154 for 14,500 including freight and PDI+GST.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is a doc fee?? kinda stinky

ya it is a money grab so all depends how you want to slice it.. there is not a tonne of mark up so its kinda fair as long as they back it with good service,,

ticketmaster charges a $2.50 "doc fee" on every ticket they sell its everywhere

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it is a money grab so all depends how you want to slice it.. there is not a tonne of mark up so its kinda fair as long as they back it with good service,,

ticketmaster charges a $2.50 "doc fee" on every ticket they sell its everywhere

Just like any dealerships environmental and shop material (or misc) fees...

Top Bottom