Bow ridge sports dropping BRP. WTH ???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like they couldn't get parts to fix customers machines?

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like they couldn't get parts to fix customers machines?
It sounds like BRP has been cutting off lots of dealers and just consolidating all the business into one shop for a major area. AKA Basecamp for greater Calgary area.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopro spoke loudly about the brp firing of Ecko Marine a year or so ago. I'm sure if he is in the know he'll share what he can
Not sure what the mob wants from snopro.
He does not make the calls on any of this and who really knows why a business does what it does.
Private businesses owe no one any explanations.

Some how we just find new depths to sink to around here.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds like BRP has been cutting off lots of dealers and just consolidating all the business into one shop for a major area. AKA Basecamp for greater Calgary area.
Yeah it's real cool not having a dealer within 200km.

BRp probably wanted them to triple their sales, spend 2 million on a building upgrade, an carry 2 million in inventory.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BRp probably wanted them to triple their sales, spend 2 million on a building upgrade, an carry 2 million in inventory.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP only wants big city dealers with fancy buildings. If you don't live nearby you need a garage full of alternate rides while they fix your sled. Buddies 2021 just spent a month at base camp to diagnose and replace an ignition coil and ecu

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP only wants big city dealers with fancy buildings. If you don't live nearby you need a garage full of alternate rides while they fix your sled. Buddies 2021 just spent a month at base camp to diagnose and replace an ignition coil and ecu
I have few buddies that despise base camp seems to be a theme…

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the mob wants from snopro.
He does not make the calls on any of this and who really knows why a business does what it does.
Private businesses owe no one any explanations.

Some how we just find new depths to sink to around here.
not implied like that at all, figured since he was a salesman at Bowridge he would have the intel?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary is what… 1.4 million people? And there’s never been a decent dealer there….?

Near the end of the BowCycle days…
Buddy took his XP there 5-6 times to get fixed for the same issues (they couldn’t fix it)
The dealer finally took to the Golden dealer to get fixed…. AND THEN THEY CHARGED HIM THE FREIGHT TO GO OUT THERE AND BACK!!!!

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep it’s sad that all the small brp dealers are being pushed out. I was a loyal customer of small brp dealer that closed and am not interested in dealing with big city dealers hours away so last purchase was a polaris after 7 years on doo. Dealer service means everything to me since all sleds are good nowadays!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it’s sad that all the small brp dealers are being pushed out. I was a loyal customer of small brp dealer that closed and am not interested in dealing with big city dealers hours away so last purchase was a polaris after 7 years on doo. Dealer service means everything to me since all sleds are good nowadays!

Well, they are all good. But some are better

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys sorry I missed this but was at the Flames game with my daughter tonight. Not sure I should say anything at this point as I did make a comment on Bowridges Facebook page and it was deleted so I’m thinking they need to get to the end of the month before saying maybe what they want to say. I’ll talk to the owner tomorrow when I grab my new heated goggles and see how much I can say. That’s all I got for you tonight.

Top Bottom