Boulder / Eagle Pass

summitrenter

Reaction score
I've only ridden Boulder in Revy... group of four moderately agressive, looking for something new. We like a bit of evrything, trees, meadows, climbs.... We've heard Eagle pass between Revy and Sicamous is decent and a larger riding area than boulder... how's the trail getting in?
What about the other areas in Revy?
Thanks for your help!!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is frisby ridge in revelstoke, owlshead, blue lake, quest and eagles pass in sicamous with eagles described as the most agressive area and the one that opens up later. check the sicamous and revelstoke club sites for conditions. From what I have gathered frisby is the best now.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is also another 4 or 5 riding areas in revey aswell check out on of their maps. it has all the details. as for eagles pass........ I wouldn't go there its really flat and barely gets any snow. trust me.....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is also another 4 or 5 riding areas in revey aswell check out on of their maps. it has all the details. as for eagles pass........ I wouldn't go there its really flat and barely gets any snow. trust me.....
true, and Carl Kuster rides a mini z.

white rad

Reaction score
Eagles needs more snow than the rest of the areas in that zone before its good...usually give it to mid december. Renay was at Frisby this weekend that tells me its too early...

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eagles needs more snow than the rest of the areas in that zone before its good...usually give it to mid december. Renay was at Frisby this weekend that tells me its too early...

I would say Eagles still needs some time. There is a lot less snow West of Revy. We drove to Salmon Arm on Sunday Morning and the further West you went the higher the snowline was up the valley. After Sicamous you couldn't see a snowline at all.

Top Bottom