Boulder avalanche death

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
RIP fellow sledder. The incident happened well below treeline in an area that is frequented by novice to advanced riders on poor visibility days. I never go in the area as there is drainage and gullies that we all need to avoid. The victim was not even riding his sled when it happened.
Our prayers to the family
Godspeed

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP fellow sledder. The incident happened well below treeline in an area that is frequented by novice to advanced riders on poor visibility days. I never go in the area as there is drainage and gullies that we all need to avoid. The victim was not even riding his sled when it happened.
Our prayers to the family
Godspeed

That is really sad!! My condolences to the family and friends. Can you describe where the area is Randy? We have a couple spots for socked in days and would like to know if its an area to avoid.

Veedy

Reaction score
Website
www.farwestfilms.com
I also read that it happened near the boulder mountain cabin. Many aspects around there that have the potential to slide. This is very sad news to the snowmobile community and my condolences to all involved.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez always a shame, we all have it in the back of mind every time we ride but never easy to hear of loss of life, condolences to the family and friends.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prayers and thoughts out to family and others sledders that were with him and had to go through this. Don't get me wrong, I feel for family, but the others sledders seen it happen and have to live with this for along time after, not easy on anyone.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost a great man .... My heart filled condolences to Kathy and family and also to everyone else involved.... Sad day .....

PLEASE too all fellow sledders ..... RIDE SAFE it's crazy out there right now !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My deepest sympathy to family & friends... This is so sad just no words to describe. Chris was doing amazing things at Cycle Works... He had great passion as many of you all know!!

Like the cris that ran the place???

If it is o.m.g that is sooooooo not good

Lost a very good, stand up fellow sledder for sure

Thoughts to the family and friends

sent while I should be drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, just read the cbc thing....

Prayers go out, very sad day, cris was a outstanding guy, and only no him a little bit ....

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom