Bought New Toy looking for add on suggestions

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought new family toy looking for any good advise on does and don'ts on accessories for the RZR 4 900.
Cause accessories are so cheap for these things!!!
Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 185

Toxic

Reaction score
Winch, if you plan on leaving gravel and pavement then at some point you will get stuck.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got 3500 lb winch with wireless remote and synthetic rope,bumper,roof,rock slider side bars.
Plan on putting tracks on it with cab enclosure to take the family up the trails in the mountains in the winter.
Want put full size windshield on the front and a back window. Any good suggestions?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the synthetic line. Don't hook up to someone and give them a good yank. I broke 3 of them already. So now I set up a tow strap to the front off the frame. On the rear add a tow hook or bar to pull people out with.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This works great on the rear. 2 ways to hook up a tow strap and built in beer opener.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought new family toy looking for any good advise on does and don'ts on accessories for the RZR 4 900.
Cause accessories are so cheap for these things!!!
Thanks

Nice machine. I was looking at it On kijiji. What did you end up getting it for ? If you don't mind telling.

Doors are a must. IMO
Stereo perhaps
Half windshield for the summer. I find the full is too hot. Without the breeze. Plus the mud and dirt make it really hard to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice in the winter, suck in the mud.

Couldn't agree more. I take the 1/2 ws off my 1000 before a mud ride. Once it's muddy, it's impossible to see the ground right in front of the machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom