bottoming out

davey

Reaction score
yamaha nytro xtx bottoming out need bigger springs or a deit better get bigger springs

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yamaha nytro xtx bottoming out need bigger springs or a deit better get bigger springs
maby it's the rider...just sayin .........................maby lay off the doughnuts there big fella.............................wht size track you run.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey Davey

My Mom rides an 08 Phaser MTX and she was having a similar issue. She got some kind of kit installed.....I "think" it was called an anti-bottoming kit. I will check with her and get her to respond to this thread.

Jan

davey

Reaction score
hey thanks the track is stock 144 by 15 .good by myself but add the bags or one of the kids and its bad

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
I ride the 08 Phazer MTX. I took my Yamaha to an Arctic Cat dealer who had a technician who use to work for Yamaha. He did a terrific job of tuning my machine. Bottoming out was one of the problems with the machine, so the technician put a bottoming out kit from Yamaha on it and set the tension. It seems to have fixed the problem. However, if it hadn`t fixed the problem, the next step would have been to put heavier springs on. The name of the technician is Will. He no longer works for the Arctic Cat dealer. I`m not sure where he works, but if you wanted to try to find him, you could phone 1-403-380-3376 or fax 1-403-394-9911. (which is a ski-do dealership).

Top Bottom