Boss TFI For RT 1000

RT Ryder

Reaction score
I know that most people swear by the Boondocker box but I already have a boss TFI box but not installed and wanted some input. I just put this sled together, 06 motor in 05 chassis and I have not run the motor, but I'm deciding if I should hook this box up to help tune my single Dynoport pipe. I'm running almost stock other than the pipe and can and bypassed the first cooler and I have Digatron.
Any input is helpful Thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Any programmer/tuner to fine tune is better than none..... You should consider some kind of air filter and pre-filter, especially on a new engine......lots of belt dust can get throught the factory set-up and inside the engine!!!

RT Ryder

Reaction score
My friend is running the timbersled filters so I was going to see how he liked them then possible get the same. Is anyone running the boss controller, is it easy to install and tune???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My friend is running the timbersled filters so I was going to see how he liked them then possible get the same. Is anyone running the boss controller, is it easy to install and tune???

sorry, never used one.....always seen the boondocker box or techlusion....thinking about putting the techlusion on.....easily adjustable.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would just fill it with fuel and hold it to the bars, always worked for me!!

Reaction score
i had one of the tfi boxs u tune it with a screw driver it is very finicy i found bought a boon docker still trying to figure out the numbers. I think if i would of played a little more i could have dialed it in perfect.

Top Bottom