Booze on the trail

RCMP DAD

Reaction score
This year I will bring some larger trash bags and clean as we go.

I certainly hope this does not become the norm ARFF. Those that decide to HAM it up on the trail.... Please take into consideration of the other riders that are here for a leisurely outing. I have no problem with the booze as long as responsibility and safety are first and foremost! Please remove your refuse that you take in with you. I enjoy this sport and hope everyone else involved enjoys it as well. Lets all play safe!!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I certainly hope this does not become the norm ARFF. Those that decide to HAM it up on the trail.... Please take into consideration of the other riders that are here for a leisurely outing. I have no problem with the booze as long as responsibility and safety are first and foremost! Please remove your refuse that you take in with you. I enjoy this sport and hope everyone else involved enjoys it as well. Lets all play safe!!!

That has been the norm for quite some time. Some people are disrespectful pigs and that will probably never change. But you are preaching to the quire.
The members of Snow and Mud are generally the responsible type and good people.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree it should not be the norm.

Just disappointing when you see old camps left, tent, chairs, trash. Fire still burning.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back to the topic.

Booze on the Trail.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish more people would leave their cans.......pays for my fuel lol
J/k
Pick up your garbage !! Nothing worse than stopping to enjoy a beautiful mountain lookout only to find garbage and empty cans.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424482519.606767.jpg

Top Bottom