Booth B30 at the ASA sled show

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how busy this booth will get. I think we all should stop in and give our 2 cents, positive feedback of course. We are all complaining about closures and having a say...I think this could be our chance to be heard.

BTW...Booth B30 is the Ministry of Environment.

Last edited by a moderator:

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Booth B30

99 views, 5 thanks (which I thank) but nobody has an opinion?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well if I say something I might be I jail for a few days

sent from my htc

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The vale rc's might as well setup a booth next to them, could be the busiest area of the show next to the beer garden.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya but if the vale pigs come then I will be in the klank for a bit

sent from my htc

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is a good place to start. I have yipped at these displays before. All depends who is there. had a pretty heated discussion about closure of the Bighorn area to many of the trails. They all focus on elimination of motorized access but won`t break it up to summer and winter use. Just to close them all off
To all those who care about motorized recreation go talk to these people at the booth and let them know you concerns

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You never know what they have at their booth. For all we know, they could have a petition sitting there waiting for signatures to see how many sledders there are or to see how much interest there is to open a closed off area. Or go chat them up about seeing or even better never actually seeing any caribou in your riding area.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You never know what they have at their booth. For all we know, they could have a petition sitting there waiting for signatures to see how many sledders there are or to see how much interest there is to open a closed off area. Or go chat them up about seeing or even better never actually seeing any caribou in your riding area.
I said GOOD DAY sir.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Booth B30

Maybe just keep in mind that if and when some of us choose to speak to these people, be respectful and try to have a point. Don't go in ranting and raving and give them more reasons to think we're all stupid rednecks. Just my 2c.

I agree. Gotta be respectfull and voice the concerns and go about it the right way

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't know how to communicate well, my wife always wins..... so I wont be saying anything to anybody......

Top Bottom