Boot Warmers

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just don't get very good circulation in my fingers and toes anymore. My fingers I go with good gloves and I have the handlebar warmers.

I have good boots but my toes are always cold as heck. The rest of my foot is fine its just my toes.

Anyone have this issue? Anything one can do?

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My feet freeze. But I found that its because my feet sweat a lot. I usually end up changing socks a couple times while I ride. My wife, she has Raynaud and I bought her a pair of these and she likes them. Had to shut them off a few times because they were warm.

Dakine879

Reaction score
i get the heat hand warmers from walmart for $1.27 for a pair... they last for at least six hours...

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same prob...is cause l smoke to much and extremidies aren't getting the blood to keep them warm..have to quit or it gets worse from there..food for thought
bought a set of those foot warmers from cabellas..didn't last long and was never quite shure they were workin

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I've always had a problem with my feet freezing. Ever since I was a kid. Bought Klim Adrenaline boots and most importantly, bought GOOD socks. Klim socks. Now, my feet freeze all the way to and from Edmonton to McBride in the truck, but stay super toasty and warm on the hill.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to use Klim socks but after takin a dip in Horsey Creek and borrowing a pair of Smartwool socks from a guy in our group iit is all I wear now. Put bags over the socks and after dumping water out of boots rode the rest of the day with warm feet. I wear Klim Adrenalin boots and just a pair of Smartwool socks and never have any issues with my feet getting cold. Mark's Workwarehousee sells em.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought my dad heated insoles from cabelas, they are wireless and have a little remote

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually carry hand a foot warmers in my backpack. stepped in a creek helping a guy stuck in swan hills the other day and foot was soaked! stuffed a warmer in there and road the rest of the day warm.... wet but warm!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I was a younger Trash, I did a lot of ice racing, wearing moto X boots and they are NOT warm!!! I invested in hunting socks, that require a "C" or "D" battery ( can't remember) and they worked great.
Other than that...... buy some decent boots, my stompers are great and I'd buy another pair

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I bought the Mark's work sock liners (polyester/polypropylene) and that is all I wear in my Klim Adrenalines. My feet have been much warmer with just the sock liners on. May not work for you but it works for me!

Michael427

Reaction score
I found with bad circulation buying boots a 1/2 to 1 size larger made a huge difference with cold toes. Good socks help to. I'm an 11 but bought size 12 klim boots. Never cold anymore

Top Bottom