boost it vier is home. time to htr wrap the sucker

noob

Reaction score
going to be a long night and finish it up tomorrow. viper will get the exact same wrap as the pro. but in a red theme.

Attachments

• sled1.jpg
    sled1.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 308
  • sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 306

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ryan nice ride, is there anywhere that makes a headlight blackout for our vipers? want something like my pro, Velcro on and off when needed..

noob

Reaction score
wrap is almost finished. Dwayne, I haven't seen a blackout option. I'm looking to add any storage at all on this viper. they got dick all for storage. You got any pics of your new setups?

Attachments

• viper.JPG
    viper.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 224

natman

Reaction score
Looks pretty sharp Ryan that wrap suits that sled it matches up with the seat and everything nicely good choice!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An idea for both you and Ryan Dwayne, I have only ridden a Viper twice, not boosted, but I have ridden a lot of Proclimbs. I suggest you look into the BDX spindle and front end setup. I have the Prolite and when I compare it to the the stock Cat front end, I believe there is a world of handling improvement, not sure how it would perform with the extra weight but might be worth looking into for you.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled looks sweet Ryan, what is the design of your wrap? I have a different one and on the fence about putting it on.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good Ryan.... You guys won't be disappointed with your Boost-it... Very nice product!

Top Bottom