boost-it turbos yzx video

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has neil done anything with aftermarket turbo kit for the xds maverick.. See Evo has a decent kit out but still some tune issues it sounds

his vid here looks good, gotta get use to the shifting thing again..lol

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awsum! When I need a SXS for pavement racing I will take a closer look.

it was simply a tuning run & thought it showed the incredible speed of this thing,not sure what the comment was for but it goes ok off road too.:confused::rolleyes::cool:

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has neil done anything with aftermarket turbo kit for the xds maverick.. See Evo has a decent kit out but still some tune issues it sounds

his vid here looks good, gotta get use to the shifting thing again..lol

as far as i know they havnt just the cat & now the yzx,iam sure they would build you one if you wanted one,the r&d cost is a bioch though.:d

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The yxz turbo will be a hoot in the dunes, wish I had a spare 35 for one with hair blower attached.

Summitboy

Reaction score
Hope the clutches hold up. I see one guy in the US already smoked a clutch after 350 miles. May be the driver, who knows.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While it seems easy to make more power for the new Yammie ....it appears to be a complete dune/ desert machine . Unlike the multi purpose rzr / mav /wildcat.... It appears the Yammie is geared to high, and with no low range and a bad rad location it wil not be a trail friendly (Alberta ) type of unit....
Not a knock on it , at all but it is what it is....

We will soon see the new Honda sport sxs and a new kawi is in the works .... These might be more inline with our type of riding! Of course the next generation wildcat should be pretty exciting as well.. Rumoured to be 160 NA HP...
lot of good units out there now a days .....!!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your such a clown, must be a hard life being retarded
not sure what your problem is, like I said, next time I need a SXS for drag racing on the pavement it will be the first machine I look at. Great to see that you have a well thought out response, maybe my shot was a tad over your head.

Top Bottom