boost-it turbos coming to a doo near you

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must say 4-5 lbs and carrying that speed is impressive in the sugar bowl! Looks like it's gonna be a winner!

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going with the 2863 GTX internal wastegate on my T3. I had a look the other day of one, pretty sweet. Boost It was the best choice for me, local parts, service and I think the Water to air is important for longevity and control of detonation. Looks like a great kit, no quality spared. I cant wait to get it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 of my buddies are running areochargers from mountain magic at 5lbs and the completely destroyed my buddies boost-it race gas pro rmk at 9lbs. Needless to say he's pissed. His sled has a racers edge skid and a 174 x 3 track. The doo's are stock 163's pump gas. I'm a cat guy but I think next season I will be on an XM. they run flawless at 5lbs.

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Doo's rip, cant wait to get out on my Boost It kit, they'll be every bit as fast. From what I've heard from everyone that have rode them, they are badass..!

Boost-it

Reaction score
2 of my buddies are running areochargers from mountain magic at 5lbs and the completely destroyed my buddies boost-it race gas pro rmk at 9lbs. Needless to say he's pissed. His sled has a racers edge skid and a 174 x 3 track. The doo's are stock 163's pump gas. I'm a cat guy but I think next season I will be on an XM. they run flawless at 5lbs.
Just to clarify...that 3 year old Pro is in our shop right now. It needed a few things. Both exhaust donuts blown out, bushings in primary clutch seized to shaft, both exhaust valves barely slide, fuel filter plugged, among a few other structural issues. You probably should have mentioned they were in concrete snow.
Your Doo buddies have better enjoyed it while it lasted.
Lots of half truths on the forums.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, lots of issues with that Polaris hey!! I didn't mean to offend you I was just saying that the doo's are working incredible with minimal boost and I'm not sure if I have ever seen that pro work consistently good.

Boost-it

Reaction score
Another Doo turbo finished and gone to a happy home. Starting at 6700.00 for water to air kit.
Presently working on a turbo package for next season that should come in at under 5k with full altitude compensation, intake air temp comp, full clutching, stainless muffler, Garrett turbo, Turbosmart BOV, Etc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 342

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify...that 3 year old Pro is in our shop right now. It needed a few things. Both exhaust donuts blown out, bushings in primary clutch seized to shaft, both exhaust valves barely slide, fuel filter plugged, among a few other structural issues. You probably should have mentioned they were in concrete snow.
Your Doo buddies have better enjoyed it while it lasted.
Lots of half truths on the forums.

i was going to say it must have some sort of issue lol
first sled up a very done up apex renders junk yard dog running 18lbs boost then neil on his pro running 8lbs boost making irmans arm look easy,then a tss doo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7c5OMQkis

Last edited:
Top Bottom