Boost it Turbo PRO

BillyYork

Reaction score
Instead of leaching off this site I thought id share my recent project.

Installed a boost it turbo on my sled last week and I must say I am impressed how the sled runs. Fired right up and idled like a stock sled, after warm up gave her a couple good shots. I haven't taken it out in the snow yet mind you but I think credit should be given when its due.
Big thanks to Neil and the guys at boost it. Went over and above with service, where very helpful with the questions I had along the way.

IMG_1464.JPG IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1469.JPG IMG_1473.JPG IMG_1492.JPG IMG_1493.JPG IMG_1494.JPG

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the same kit for my 15 pro as well. Excited to see it work, have heard nothing but great things about it.

St0rm77

Reaction score
hell, Neil was more than happy to help me out with my BD turbo questions i had.... i know where my next turbo is going to be coming from!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll love it. It's really hard to beat his service, of all the dozen's of questions I've asked I haven't had one he didn't have an answer for.

On another note, I'd be curious to know how hot your quickdrive gets from heat off the exhaust pipe, I was bored before I first rode mine and wrapped the exhaust pipe with header wrap and would just like to know if how hot they get without it, because mine hardly gets more than warm.

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
I have to agree, the service from Boost-It is awesome. Being from SK I was unsure on a turbo set up. And now I've got a fully done up boost it kit and it rips! Water/Air, GSX Turbo, cold air intake, EBC, upgraded clutching etc. etc. Neil walked me through the options and I have a completely dialed in kit I can run at home and in the mountains. He set me up with a wastegate that can keep my boost down to 5lbs at low elevation and I can crank it up with a few clicks on the controller for the mountains. I ran a big bore kit last year and it was awesome at home but lacked the power up high. If anybody's questioning which turbo to go with, go boost-it. Great service and no BS, just a well built monster of a kit (just the sound is worth the price lol).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 967

BillyYork

Reaction score
I didnt run any, and it ran good that way. I have a 163 stock track though.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I had my sled out last weekend for the first time , just base kit with undated wheel ($400).
I think it's a sleeper set up for sure , you don't really hear the BOV .. I had a lot of people come and ask me what I had done to the sled , most most were amazed with how clean the install was ,, I let probably 7 or 8 people take it for a rip and there couldn't not believe how smooth the power was and lots of track speed ,, had a few up hill drags with a stock sled and theres quite the difference.
With the 36" front end and evo 3 all around , I love this sled .

jockdoc

Reaction score
I had my sled out last weekend for the first time , just base kit with undated wheel ($400).
I think it's a sleeper set up for sure , you don't really hear the BOV .. I had a lot of people come and ask me what I had done to the sled , most most were amazed with how clean the install was ,, I let probably 7 or 8 people take it for a rip and there couldn't not believe how smooth the power was and lots of track speed ,, had a few up hill drags with a stock sled and theres quite the difference.
With the 36" front end and evo 3 all around , I love this sled .
Which 36" front end are you running?

Chern889

Reaction score
I have to agree, the service from Boost-It is awesome. Being from SK I was unsure on a turbo set up. And now I've got a fully done up boost it kit and it rips! Water/Air, GSX Turbo, cold air intake, EBC, upgraded clutching etc. etc. Neil walked me through the options and I have a completely dialed in kit I can run at home and in the mountains. He set me up with a wastegate that can keep my boost down to 5lbs at low elevation and I can crank it up with a few clicks on the controller for the mountains. I ran a big bore kit last year and it was awesome at home but lacked the power up high. If anybody's questioning which turbo to go with, go boost-it. Great service and no BS, just a well built monster of a kit (just the sound is worth the price lol).

So you are able to run on 91 premium at about 5psi on the prairies? i really want to pull the trigger on a turbo kit but always get stuck on having to run av or race fuel down low, and just cant justify having a dedicated mountain machine only.

Jason

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
No you need higher octane fuel. I'm running about 50% 111 octane fuel. I believe Boost it sells a new 100 octane VP fuel, that would be ideal to run straight on the prairies. 91 octane is just to violent for boosted and big bores with high compression. Detonation City

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom