Boost 4/Thunderstruck 8 Showing

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sat. Nov. 28 Riverside Pub @ the Regent Inn starts at 7 p.m.
Food, your favorite beverages, 7 screens and schwag.
Please bring non perishable items for the Revy Food Bank.
Thank You Brent, Jim and Randy.
Double Header in Revy.
See you there. :beer:

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I would think so. You might even get a poster signed by Mr. Nov. :d
Thanks for that Randy both my boys have TS 4-8 now signed by you, lots of holes in our walls now.
Thanks also for the calendar, you still owe me a beer. :)

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll make sure Pecos doesn't enter the draws like last year....big dumb drunk blonde guy running up after every prize he won (4 or 5?) screaming, "I WON, I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!". Hahahahaha.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
He did win a lot, it was painful. Each item you bring for the food bank enters you to win. He`s a generous guy. Everyone was generous, we collected over 250 lbs. of food and $313.00 that night.

Last edited:

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll make sure Pecos doesn't enter the draws like last year....big dumb drunk blonde guy running up after every prize he won (4 or 5?) screaming, "I WON, I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!". Hahahahaha.

Ah let him enter them, cause every time he won he came back with drinks.:d:beer:

topomountain

Reaction score
Sounds like it would be a great weekend to make the trip out. Anyone in Southern AB looking to make the trip out for the weekend?

kelven

Reaction score
Can you tell me what this night is about? we will be in we will be in revy that weekend Thanks.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We are going to watch Boost 4 and Thunderstruck 8. Veedy and Jim will be there. We are collecting food for the Revy Food Bank, might even see the Canadian Avalanche Centre do a presentation for us. Win some draw prizes but most of all a great way to see all your sledding buddies again to start off the season right. :d:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
An Update :d

The Revelstoke Snowmbile Club and Snowmobile Revelstoke Society have purchased with the generous help of Greg and Barb at Rough Country an Ortovox pack, beacon, probe and shovel to be used for a draw Sat. evening as well. Retail value $700.

This auction will benefit the Canadian Avalance Centre that is located right here in Revy. The CAC will do a presentation for us all Sat. evening between the shows.
There will also be a pair of Kerry`s hand knit wool socks inside that she has donated. :cool:

Last edited:

BrooKker

Reaction score
Website
www.powderpetes.com
Thanks Kathy, Veedy, Randy, Angie....What an awesome evening....got to see my boys....watch some awsome videos...drink some pink drinks....Yipee!! Brent...nice work man!!!...I am in awe of your talents!!....BOOST 4 was was fantastic!....Good job everyone!!!!!!

Kerry:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
It was fun wasn`t it Kerry. :d

Thanks everyone, I just got back from the Christmas Food Hamper depot. Again this yr. we are the 1st group to donate. :Cool9:
I dropped off on behalf of the Revlelstoke Snowmobile Club 300 lbs. of food and $370.36 in gift certificates for Coopers. WHEW!!!!!!
We also were able to make a donation to the Canandian Avalanche Centre in the amount of $650.00 through the auction.
A huge thanks to Mr. November, Climbmax, Fuji, Swenny, Randy or whatever you like to call him for being our M.C. and auctioneer for the evening. :clap2:
More thanks to Veedy, Jim Phelan, Tracks Canada, Yamaha Canada, Powder Pete`s, Ultimate Power Sports and Kerry for your generous donations for the draws.

I was told to thank you and wish you all :happyholidayswreath

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
powderpuff, i totally forgot that it was non-perishable items, so i hope u didn't hurt yourself with that bag of potatoes.:d. was a fun event as per usual for revy social group. is there going to be a avy fundraiser in january like last year?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
50 lb.s of taters, almost threw my back out. :rant: She asked who Powder Puff was. :d

Yes was talking to avy guys and they said Avy Awareness Day will be the 8th or 15 of Jan. and they are looking forward to working with us again this season. They are planning and will get back to us soon.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a good showing for sure. Out of the 4 at our table we won 7 prizes...almost makes up for my sled still being up in the toilet bowl. Hoping Mark got it out today. Dusty...someone broke into our room but only took your prizes. Must have been the hat...now where did I save that picture ;)

Top Bottom