Thunderstruck 13 Premier/RSC Annual Event Nov. 29th

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Once again the RSC and Team Thunderstruck are hosting our annual event on Sat. Nov. 29th at the Coast Hillcrest Hotel and we are hoping you can all join us.
Dinner, auction/raffle, movie premier, kick off the season, see some old friends and have some fun.

Admission is a non perishable food item for the Revelstoke Food Bank Christmas Hamper.

The Coast Hillcrest if offering a $99 room special for the event and if you would like to join us for dinner you must call the hotel and prepay by Nov. 26th 250 837 3322

Proceeds from the raffle/auction benefit Avalanche Canada. If you or your business would like to donate an item please call the RSC office 250 837 3325

Hope to see you there.

Plated Dinner Option

House Cesaer

Choice of
Prime rib au jus served with garlic mash and steamed vegetables
Or
Salmon served with lemon-dill sauce, rice pilaf and steamed vegetables

$26.85 plus tax and Gratuity
$33 all included

Ticket must be purchased by November 26, 2014

Please contact hotel direct at 250-837-3322

Attachments

• TS 13.jpg
    TS 13.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 366

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Does this event feature BRP products? LOL!
With all the new turbos being put on light weight sleds I would imagine that Snow Bugee will not have a premier table this year...

Just kidding...... See ya all there.

Thanks for the post Kathy! So busy with the fall prep that I forgot about it Must be that age thing after my Sept birthday.........

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do we have to be there for dinner?? Or is it set up like the premier in red deer??

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
No you don't have to attend dinner, just thought it would make life easier. Everyone is welcome to join us later for the premier, raffle and auction.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The Coast Hillcrests prime rib is awesome!

Come on Tex. Bring the wife and splurge on dinner. On the flip side you will have a designated driver back home to Da Mosse!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you don't like food?
Have plans for supper that night allready I think
The Coast Hillcrests prime rib is awesome!

Come on Tex. Bring the wife and splurge on dinner. On the flip side you will have a designated driver back home to Da Mosse!

Naaaa..... Bringing a buddy that's never been to one

Or may go with rightsideup if he goes

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
This event is next wk. make sure you call and pay for your dinner before the 26th. Everyone else please join us around 8. Also if you or your business would like to donate an item for the auction or raffle it would be very much appreciated. Please call the RSC office 25-837-3325 Thanks. Hope to see you all there. :) and please remember to bring a non perishable item for the Revy Food Bank Christmas Hamper.

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If any of you are in Revy this wknd. please come up to The Hillcrest Hotel - A Coast Resortand join us for this event. Admission is a non perishable item for the Food Bank Christmas Hamper. Dinner is available (must be prepaid Nov.26 call hotel), Thunderstruck 13 Premier, raffle, live auction and a whole lotta fun. Everyone is welcome to join us, you don`t have to come for dinner.

. 1836836_399375553546945_2379417784299071764_o.jpg

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of you are in Revy this wknd. please come up to The Hillcrest Hotel - A Coast Resortand join us for this event. Admission is a non perishable item for the Food Bank Christmas Hamper. Dinner is available (must be prepaid Nov.26 call hotel), Thunderstruck 13 Premier, raffle, live auction and a whole lotta fun. Everyone is welcome to join us, you don`t have to come for dinner.

.View attachment 178610
Will be there with a buddy that's never been, and having bad luck as of late and needs a nite out

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Thanks for showing up everyone. I personally think it was an awesome night and had a blast yacking my face off. Too bad some of our regulars didn't make it with the road conditions out of alberta/sask and lack of quality snow but I understand. Triple digits sat down for the amazing Hillcrest dinner and got the party started around 830. Prize and Auction items went over like crazy wit the amazing support from all our sponsors. A record amount raised for the Revy Food Bank, Avalanche Canada and one new Benefactor to be named once they can confirm our support. I will do up a press release this week once we finalize all the details.
Safe sledding
RS

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
It was an amazing evening and I would also like to thank everyone who came out to join us, the support was unbelievable. Thanks Randy!!!!!

Top Bottom