Boondocker vs silber

• Thread starter Ryan Verrecchia
  • Start date
R

Ryan Verrecchia

So I have been hearing that silber has faster response etc.. But is hard to tune right.. And for boondocker is the opposite way.. I am about to buy a turbo and need to know before I regret a decision..
thanks Ryan

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Silber is junk. Boomdocker is far superior in my opinion. Buy a Boondocker kit or HM kit and put a Boost-It fuel controller on it.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

Ya a lot of guys have been saying put boost it does it make that much of a difference like be nice to know what it helps with not that I dowt you guys

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it makes that much of a difference. NM from Boost-It would be able to explain it better but basically how it works is you get to keep your stock fuel injection map which equals to your sled running like a stock machine when not on boost. (No Lag) Next you can control when your secondary injectors turn on turning them on the millisecond before boost comes on will give you a perfect transition into boost and will prevent any lean conditions or bog. These 2 things alone make the controller far superior then any other fuel controller. Then you have the adjustability to fine tune in every 250RPM increment, data logging and so much more. The controller really is user friendly and is so simple to adjust. Adjusting your main fuel up or down automatically increases or decreases your fuel across the whole map. It just flat out works where as other fuel controllers are straight piggyback which eliminates your stock map and then to tune your dealing with colors. Having a digital display to see what your adjusting pretty much explains itself.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fella's I've rode with (two only) that run silber are constantly messing with there controllers etc.... the boondocker fella's I ride with (five in total) pull the rope and go!!! When up and running, I wouldn't say that there was any real difference from one to the other but no two sleds are running exact same boost or fuel...

R

Ryan Verrecchia

Can I install the boost it kit my self (is it hard) and do I have to change anything or just swap out the controllers..

powerfuldodge

Reaction score
If your just looking for the boost it controler , you will have to weld on a small bracket for the map sensor, install a fuel regulator, pick up the tack wire,wire the aux injectors to his box, the and 0-5v singal from the o2 gauge . Only take a few hours

Top Bottom