boondocker numbers m8

scrapmaster

Reaction score
hey guys just lookin for some starting numbers for my 08 m8, running a full slp pipe setup, rktek 14-1 head kit, slp upper intake and big air horn any help would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone has advice on clutching just picked up some dalton adjs and running the rk tek secondary heard a guy shouldnt tip load the daltons on cats? rough starting point for weights? need to be spinnin 8-8100 for the pipe thanks everyone:beer:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just lookin for some starting numbers for my 08 m8, running a full slp pipe setup, rktek 14-1 head kit, slp upper intake and big air horn any help would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone has advice on clutching just picked up some dalton adjs and running the rk tek secondary heard a guy shouldnt tip load the daltons on cats? rough starting point for weights? need to be spinnin 8-8100 for the pipe thanks everyone:beer:

If you have $400 you don't mind getting rid of, do yourself a favor and ditch that boondocker, get a PCV and talk to RACINSTATION on Blowest. He should point you in the right direction. Or talk to Josh at Echo, he might be able to help you out. The PCV doesn't override your stock barometer, like the Boondocker does. Hence why people are always playing with them. The PCV you can leave at all altitudes/temperatures.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second that... PCV w/ auto tune blows boondocker out of the water. I put a pcv w/ auto tune on my 2010 M8 with a NPP pipe on it... ran like a top right out of the gates. PCV has much smaller steps in the fuel map which makes it super smooth and super tight, no bogs, runs awesome, just need to add even more weight to pull the rpms down into the max hp range!

happy riding

scrapmaster

Reaction score
thanks for the thought guys but not interested in tyin the pc5 yet but definetly interested in how it works long term, for now just hopin to get a starting point for my boondocker as iv only got a cpl days riding time over the holidays

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the thought guys but not interested in tyin the pc5 yet but definetly interested in how it works long term, for now just hopin to get a starting point for my boondocker as iv only got a cpl days riding time over the holidays

Happy tuning! Hopefully someone has some starting numbers for you. Try e-mailing SLP to get their numbers for their performance edition package (the one where they modify the head/cylinders or whatever). That has to be SOMEWHAT similar.

Top Bottom