Boondocker fuel control mount

vitamin

Reaction score
do any of you guys have pictures of how and where you mounted you fuel controller......cant find any mounts so i might make my own.:rant:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just mounted it to the side of my tank under my hood.......Dont really see why guys mount them on the bars .....After there dialed in you dont have to touch them imo if there mounted on the bars its just another thing to break if the sled rolls.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mounted mine on the console just above the pull cord handle. I like it there cause i use the recall feature when i'm trying different set-ups or tweaking more. You can go in and recall a true max rpm, you can adjust alot of stuff in the advanced tuning mode that most people dont mess with but from time to time i do.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just mounted it to the side of my tank under my hood

Yup, that's where mine was....for a while. It got loose from the velcro, bounced down around my can and melted some of the wiring. Not going through that again! It's up on the dash under the bars now so I can see where it is.

mattern

Reaction score
have mine under the hood, it bounced off the velcro and sat on my can and melted the back of the cover, I still have it mounted there, but I zip tied the wires to the vents by where your knees are

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have mine under the hood, it bounced off the velcro and sat on my can and melted the back of the cover, I still have it mounted there, but I zip tied the wires to the vents by where your knees are

good idea...

Top Bottom